Monday, August 30, 2010

AIESEC - Global Alumni Congress

I met some people I already knew like Daniel and Alex from Germany, Kais from Tunisia and Antonio from Italy as well as a lot of new people. After the opening that was some two hours late, we headed to "Bottles & Chimney" (an in-bar). I got some pasta and talked with a lot of people, just the music was a bit two loud.



The next day we had two panel discussions. One from three different NGOs and the second about creativity with people from a Bollywood background. This was much fun and very interacting.


In the evening, we joined the International Congress in the neighboring hotel for the Alumni Hall of Fame and India Night. There was a Bhangra dance performance, Mehndi painters and a lot of stalls with Indian clothes and souvenirs. And of course, we all dress up in Indian clothes.


On Sunday, the congress finished with a lazy brunch and a cricket match (I think). I did not stay for the cricket as I wanted to go sightseeing around Hyderabad.




No comments: