Friday, February 27, 2009

The end of the trip

The last days of my trip I spent with sightseeing, shopping and doing nothing.

Before Nitesh had to leave, we went together to Nahargarh Fort from where you have a spectacular view on Jaipur.



The same evening, Chhavi invited all for a delicious pasta night - so here the gang is sitting hungry and thirsty - Sankalp brought the Italian Grappa I gave him.



Somebody brought also a selfmade chocolate cake which was very good as well.



Another evening we spent at Ansh's first birthday party - with little table firework and funny hats.



Finally, Nidhi and me went shopping and she explained me some insights to Indian fashion. I left the shop with lovely kurtas and a long skirt and my credit card was feeling really hot.



As Nidhi is a fashion designer, I was happy to try on some of her designs.


The last day, Sankalp's dad took over the job as my personal shopper and we started our hunt for curtains for my room. After several shops, tens of curtains and hundreds of saris we still had not found the right thing. So he brought me to a sari shop and there we cut a deal that they will produce the curtains according to my wishes. The result will be shown later.

In the late evening, I said goodbye to everybody and Sankalp brought me to the bus stop from where I took a Volvo luxury coach:-) to Delhi and then an autorickshaw to the airport and then the plane home.

No comments: