Sunday, January 26, 2020

Frankfurt & Thuringia

Less than 24h after Bergamo, I headed to Frankfurt for a week of business conference, speaking and working from the Frankfurt office.

Tuesday and Wednesday, IHS Markit presented in the New Year's Briefing the latest outlook in the economy, materials and automotive.

Sustainability Panel

On Wednesday morning, I talked about the outlook of the truck market and production in Europe.

Presenting the outlook

More than 300 clients present

On Thursday and Friday, I worked from our office in Tower 185/ PwC-Tower. 

View from 18th floor over Frankfurt

For the weekend, I visited my grandma in Eisenach together with may brother and a little road trip around Thuringia and had a great view from the Great Inselsberg - one of the highest mountains in the state.

View from Great Inselsberg

Still winter in Thuringia

Grandma and Victor


No comments: