Sunday, January 19, 2020

Bergamo

Another Friday, another train ride. This time, I headed south to Italy. Unfortunately, the locomotive gave up after the Brenner Pass and we slowly moved downhill. The ride ended prematurely in Brixen and I had to wait for the following train from Munich. Luckily, in Verona I could change my onwards ticket and got to ride in the Italian fast train - FrecciaRossa (red arrow).


My destination was Bergamo where AIESEC Alumni Europe met for the 2020 planning weekend. Two days to get to know the new team members, set goals and create the plan for the year.


AAE Board: Gabriella, Chris, Jean Paul, Peter

AAE Team: Bill, Chiara, Jean Paul, Gabriella, Dan, Chris, Peter, Gwen, Jan
(absent: Stephi, Diana, Petra)

We also explored the city a bit for dinners (lovely Italian food) and a park for our teambuilding exercises.
Bergamo at night

Bergamo Città Alta

Unfortunately, I did not have much time to explore the city as my train left in the early afternoon. This time, I arrived without any delays.



No comments: