Saturday, January 23, 2010

The end of 2009

I've been absent from writing for more than four months and those who know me good know I could not stay all this time at home. So here a short abstract what happened in that time:

September
Another October Fest was coming along and I made it again three times.
One of my special guests was Lena, at whose place I lived in Donetsk (Ukraine) and Moscow (Russia). One of the other days, we drove to the South of Bavaria on the Romantic Road taking a good look at a pilgrimage roccoco church - Wieskirche - and the Neuschwanstein Castle. We could make some really nice pittoresque pictures.

November
One weekend I spent in Cologne for an AIESEC Alumni event. We visited the German Aerospace Centre - which was very interesting to see some of there projects in space as well as their testing on earth. And finished the day off with a real good lounge party in a Gothic vault.
Another weekend I spent learning about video editing and cutting - so the first short movie about India is ready - more to come sooner or later.

December
Travelling all over Germany to visit the lovely Christmas market and eating the special food available only that time of year:
- only in Leipzig: lovely waffles with delicious vanilla cream
- Munich: garlic bread with sour cream
- Düsseldorf: crepes with Nutella and banana
- Münster: can't remember
- Quedlingburg: funnel cake (Kräppelchen)

In Düsseldorf, I lived again at Lena's place only in a different city. She has a wonderful apartment at the river with real good view.

Mid December, Victor and me went to Innsbruck/ Axamer Lizum for the first skiing in the new season. Our equipment was ready but my condition was not too good and the weather showed us its ugly face: wind, ice, snow and cold.
At least the second morning was starting quite good and I did not feel stiff and aching as expected. So it was a good start.

Christmas and New Year's Eve, I spent with the family in Dachau and visiting my grandparents and dad. So this was it.

No comments: