Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jaipur mein doston se mili - Meeting my Jaipur friends

As I nearly have seen all the touristy places, I occupied myself with meeting friends and shopping in all the Malls of Jaipur.

Last outstanding tourist to do: Sound and Light Show at Amber Fort. 20 minutes into the show, the rain started and rushed Sankalp's parents and me back home.

Amber Fort


I went shopping several time, alone and with company, visiting many malls (Central, City Pulse, MGF, Gaurav Towers, Crystal Court) and several bazaars, buying khurtas, suits, earrings, DVD, books and many more, never returning empty handed:).

City Pulse Mall

As the wedding season is on, I also got some invitations and became nearly as busy as my Indian friends with the social obligations.

Amit's sangeet


Having pasta and potatoes at Chhavi's place. Even Panther (the dog) is eagerly waiting.

Chhavi's mother and aunt with me in the middle.


Chhavi, me & Shanky


Me & Mr Sankalp Gupta dressing up for Lokesh's sangeet in Choki Dhani.


A day later, coming back for Lokesh's shaadi. Jyoti and me.

Here comes the bride.


Sankalp's Dad & Ansh


Meeting Sakshi for a lovely lunch at Little Italy with Bruschetta & Pasta. Before I checked out Anokhi (a garment store) and Crossword (a book store) below.

After more than ten days of shopping, meeting old and new friends and several weddings it has come the sad time to leave. Next stop will be Gwalior.


No comments: