Thursday, April 12, 2012

Indore

There was not much leisure time in Indore as we were busy organizing the first dealer event of MAN Trucks India Pvt Ltd. After some presentations we went to Pithampur for a plant visit.

On the drive, there were some classical situations - so here are the pictures:

Keep a god or guru with you!

Big trucks, small autorickshaws

2 horse(!)-power cart

MAN plant

Attention!

Before leaving the Radisson I took advantage of their sports facilities - jogging with a view on the surroundings and enjoying a swim in the roof top pool.

In the afternoon, I experienced a very quite Indore Airport that was nothing compared to the bursting and loud Mumbai Domestic where I spent half a day on my inbound flight. I got picked up by a hotel car and received a very nice welcome by the staff of the Royal Orchid Central Hotel.

In the evening, I met with colleagues and we went out for some food. They were very brave eating at a roadside Dosawallah. Luckily for me, we went also to a restaurant where I got some spicy wrap (I took a bite) and some less spicy chicken kebab (finished that). 



No comments: