Sunday, November 6, 2011

Frankfurt - Mannheim

Saturday morning I left early for my first AIESEC Alumni Germany assembly as a board member. It took place in the Opera Tower - one of Frankfurts many banking towers. We had a good view and interesting discussions.

Opera Tower


View on Frankfurt's skyline


Opera House


After dinner I moved on to Mannheim to visit Sindhu there.


Castle of Mannheim


Sunday she showed me around town. We went to the Technoseum which is like a playground for small and big kids. There were buttons to press, strings to pull and much more. After walking around Luisenpark we took the elevator up to the TV tower from where we enjoyed a good view on the city.


Technoseum


View from Mannheim's TV tower


The late lunch we took in the city center at a Bavarian restaurant. Then we walked back to the main station where I boarded my train home.

No comments: