Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wedding #5: Oliver & Anja

This weekend, another of my cousins got married - this time in Markkleeberg near Leipzig, where we went to the same school.

The wedding took place in the Martin Luther Church that I had to paint in art class:). It was a nice ceremony with a lovely couple.


Later on, we moved to the AGRA area and partied at the Park Restaurant. At the same site, my oldest cousin Guido celebrated his wedding in 1989.

My cousin Guido with my oncle Manfred and all the rest of the Sper family.


The family reunion for the wedding gave us the possibility to retake a photo from our childhood - a picture of all cousins:

Now: Guido, Eva, Conny (missing), Oliver, Juliane, Christiane, Victor

Then: my brother Victor was not yet born, Christiane, Juliane, Oliver, Conny, Eva, Guido

At the same site, another 3 weddings were celebrated at the same time and for one a light show was organised, but we all enjoyed it.


Between two dance sessions, Anja and Oliver did the last official part of the evening - they cut the wedding cake that was really delicious.

1

No comments: